Monday, December 13, 2010

The Arlington TX Divorce Attorney I *Should* Have Hired

When you jump into divorce proceedings, you may not realize that you're practically jumping into a new rebound relationship with a divorce attorney. That link goes to the divorce lawyer I should have hired, and I may switch horses midstream). Because I certainly didn't realize, and I never anticipated how complicated and drawn out this divorce process would be.

Because my divorce attorney is a joke, and as Randy continues to see me--his ex wife--as his "girl on the side" he also continues his long-standing tradition of living up to his end of the bargain: child support.

A good divorce attorney, as I have grown to understand, treats you like a friend and protects your rights as a parent. Your relationship with a divorce attorney should be built on ground that can last for as long as your divorce he helps you secure.

Hindsight. It's 20/20.

1 comment:

  1. Wow its amazing !
    The solicitor counselling for intoxication criminal cases is free and there are very nominal charges for preparing a documentation file to proceed with the court.
    Divorce lawyers Sydney

    ReplyDelete